Most brokers provide a critically important service to business looking for financing. Like brokers in other industries, brokers who specialize in small business finance help local business secure the capital they need to grow. The goal of the SBFA Broker Council is to:
- Provide best practices and guidelines for brokers.
- Provide a certification for brokers, including a background and business check so both industry and customers know a broker has been vetted.
- Networking opportunities and access to SBFA membership.
- Access to SBFA Connect and important policy updates.
- Lobbying and legal support.
For more information about the Broker Council, please contact Steve Denis at email@example.com.